We operate a specialist supported living service providing person-centred support to enable staff to work on a personalised plan which supports service users unique needs to live how they wish and achieve fulfilled and happy lives. We actively encourage the discovery of new skills and interests by supporting individuals in our supported living units and in the community, all our units have been adapted and use assistive technology that helps people to live as independently as possible.
Our service provides support for people with:
- People with Autism, learning disabilities and single or dual sensory loss. We design bespoke, tailored person-centred home care and supported living packages promoting independence, choice and control and maintain dignity and respect.
- People with mental, physical disabilities and Complex needs We promote independence and strive to enable the individual as much as practically possible.
- Elderly & people with dementia There are many kinds of dementia and we assess each individual accordingly to meet their needs.
Our Supported Living programme will provide a personalised service with daily living and individual goals and outcomes such as:
- Support with personal care and domestic tasks Bathing, dressing, household tasks, continence, bed routine, healthy meal choices and medication
- General support – Support with practical tasks, such as shopping, budget management, payment of household bills. Training on how to use equipment such as minicoms and assistive technology
- Respite care – The provision of short-term care to help families cope with the demanding routine of caring for loved ones
- Community outreach – encourage service users to be fully involved in the community and be socially included in leisure and social activities, we can help plan day trips and activities. We also support booking and attending medical appointments. To support social activities in the community and maintaining links with friends, family; We can accompany our service users on holidays to support them in having a full and enriched lifestyle
- Companionship – We provide companionship, conversation and support with social activities and domestic duties and budget management
- Maintaining tenancies and claiming relevant benets
- Support through transition stages
- Support and assistance required to achieve desired individual goals including employment and education and increase independence.
Our supported living services provide innovative and person-centred support enabling people with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illnesses and challenging behaviours to live as independently as possible within the supported living unit and in the local community. Social inclusion/outreach within the local community is central to our programme, aim to encourage self-belief in our service users and provide support where required employment engaging in local voluntary activities, which we achieve through reinforcement and positive risk-taking. The support provided is person-centred and specically tailored to meet every unique need, underpinned by our philosophy that every individual has the right to live the life they choose for themselves.